A1stores Conditions of Sale
No contract shall be deemed to have been made until the fully completed on screen order process has been electronically submitted by the purchaser and received by A1stores and payment has been cleared by the credit card authorisation process ( excepting account customers which have been approved in writing by A1stores in which case all orders should be in writing, faxed, or by an electronic method approved by A1stores in writing ) We reserve the right to change these terms. Changes will be posted on the site.
All prices exclude VAT and delivery charges and were correct at the time of being entered onto our on line data base. A1stores reserves the right to modify prices. The goods are sold at the price on our web site at the date we receive the order from you. If we find a pricing error on our web site we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity, if you wish, of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we cannot contact you we will cancel the order. If you cancel and you have paid for the goods, you will be given a full refund.
We adopt the statutory right for the purchaser to withdraw from the contract up to seven working days from the day after the goods were delivered. In the event of the purchaser cancelling a contract outside this period A1stores reserves the right to make a charge of up to 25% of the full amount of the contract. Modifications on an order can only be accepted with the full approval of A1stores in writing and any changes which result from such modification may be billed to the Purchaser. The condition of returned goods and packaging will influence decisions made regarding the above. ( See faulty goods and returns policy)
Free for orders over £100.00
£5.95 for orders under £100.00
£15.00 for all orders
£15.00 for all orders
£15.00 for all orders
The carriage charges are calculated based on your chosen items and your home location. Unless otherwise agreed in writing A1stores reserve the right to deliver goods up to 30 days from the date of order. No delivery dates are guaranteed, but we try to deliver promptly. A1stores reserves the right to make deliveries in instalments if necessary. Delay in delivery or other default of any instalment shall not relieve the purchaser of his obligation to accept and pay for the remaining deliveries. All claims for non-delivery shall be deemed waived unless presented to A1stores within three days of intended delivery of each shipment. We will deliver to UK addresses only, unless by special arrangement agreed in writng. No goods are left unless an adult signs for delivery. A1stores reserves the right to require the purchaser to take delivery of goods at the agreed times or where goods cannot be accepted at these times to render invoices for goods or for work completed including storage charges, payment to be effected within or at 30 days after the date of invoice.
Goods are subject to availability and if we cannot supply them we will inform you and you will be given a full refund.
Unless otherwise agreed, payment is required prior to delivery of the order. Credit card payment will be debited at the time of the order after authorisation by the purchasers credit card provider and the amount printed on an invoice which will accompany the goods and be dated with the date of the shipment.
A1stores will endeavour to ship by the route which A1stores in its absolute discretion considers to be the most practical considering costs and the required date of delivery.
The Purchaser shall inspect and test the goods on receipt. If it or any part of it does not operate properly owing to damage in shipment a claim must be immediately filed with the carrier and a copy of the claim together with a full report of the damage forwarded to A1stores using the documentation provided within the packaging for the purpose. The forwarding of a copy of the claim to A1stores shall be for information purposes only and shall not in any way be interpreted as an assumption of responsibility by A1stores for any risks in shipment. All freight charges to and from A1stores's distribution centre shall be the sole responsibility of the Purchaser unless otherwise agreed in writing, or agreement has been reached with A1stores to collect the goods at their expense.
Goods that become faulty up to fourteen days after receipt will be replaced free of charge by A1stores. After fourteen days the manufactures warranties apply ( some of which provide an on site service the details of which can been seen on the specification description of each product or on the section of our Web site devoted to other information. In the event of a product becoming faulty within the fourteen day period the Purchaser should report the matter via the A1stores e-mail facility (CONTACT US ) provided for such events. A1stores will then process the query and depending on the outcome of discussions or correspondence between A1stores and the Purchaser or the Purchaser's Representative, A1stores at their sole discretion shall decide whether to replace faulty goods. Once agreed between A1stores and the Purchaser in writing, fax or e-mail, faulty goods shall be transported back to A1stores in their original packaging at the Purchasers expense ( unless agreement has been reached with A1stores to collect the goods at their expense ) using the Faulty Goods Return Document for such a purpose where on receipt of the faulty goods A1stores will return to the Purchaser repaired or replacement goods. If goods are not returned in the original packaging or the original packaging is in such poor condition that it is no longer fit for the purpose it was designed for then a charge may be levied to the Purchaser.
ALWAYS RETAIN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING FOR AT LEAST FORTEEN DAYS.
NOTE THAT IN BOTH CLAUSES 7 & 8 ABOVE NO REPLACEMENT GOODS WILL BE SHIPPED, OR REFUNDS GIVEN, UNLESS ALL THE GOODS ORIGINALLY SUPPLIED BY A1stores TOGETHER WITH ACCESSORIES AND ATTACHMENTS, HAVE BEEN RETURNED AND RECEIVED BY A1stores.
No goods may be returned for credit unless agreed by A1stores in writing and any credit if granted ( in the absolute discretion of A1stores ) may be subject to the deduction of handling charges ( paragraph No 3 above ) and to adjustment depending on the condition of the goods returned. The amount of such reduction or adjustment to be determined by A1stores in it's absolute discretion. The responsibility for damage to returned goods during transit lies with the purchaser unless the carrier transporting the goods has been appointed by A1stores. No Credit/Refund will be considered until A1stores have received the returned goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All shipping dates provided are approximate and A1stores shall not be liable for delays caused beyond the reasonable control of A1stores. A1stores shall not be liable for and the Purchaser shall indemnify A1stores against any claim for loss or damage sustained by third parties caused by goods supplied by A1stores whilst in the possession of the Purchaser.
A1stores does not accept responsibility for the specific purposes in which the goods are applied including but not limited to compatibility with other equipment. Technical specification published on the web site or in printed matter supplied by A1stores or spoken by a representative or agent of A1stores concerning any use or application of any goods supplied by A1stores under this contract is believed to be reliable but A1stores makes no warranty expressed or implied in regard thereto nor does A1stores in any way represent the results which may be obtained by integrating its goods with goods supplied by other manufacturers or companies.
The property of all goods supplied by A1stores shall remain with them until all monies in respect of goods supplied have been paid. Should the purchaser default on any payment due under any contract A1stores has the right without prejudice to recover and remove from the Purchaser's premises the goods to which the default refers. The same shall also apply should the Purchaser become bankrupt or insolvent or have a receiving order made against them or compound with their creditors or carry on their business under a Receiver for the benefit of their creditors.
No modifications of these Conditions of sale shall be effective or valid unless hereon or contained in a separate written document approved by A1stores. Other statements of action by representatives, agents , or others shall not be valid and until so written and accepted. Where a fixed price is agreed customers must obtain written, or by e-mail, acknowledgement from A1stores as no re-negotiation returns or credit will be processed without this acknowledgement.
The manufacturers warranty applies to products sold by A1stores ( Individual manufacturers warranty conditions can be viewed on our site - click here for warranties ) Goods arriving faulty or becoming faulty up to fourteen days after delivery will be replaced by A1stores free of charge ( see clause 8 above )
We aim to keep all your personal details secure but are not liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
All ratings and reviews are posted in accordance with the Guidelines listed below. We reserve the right to not publish a review which does not adhere to our Guidelines.
- No lawful or objectionable content - reviews that contain content that we consider to be unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, obscene, racially or sexually offensive or not relevant to the subject matter should not be submitted and will not be posted
- Original - content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content - Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
- No single word reviews. Reviews are automatically limited to 2500 characters
- No spamming or advertising - reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No HTML tags
- Reviews should be genuine product experience and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or TUI staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity. TUI confirms that any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URLs will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review or contribution.
- Reviews are a way of informing and helping others in their decision buying process. Please offer constructive reviews and explain your reasoning for your rating with as much explanation as is necessary.
- Editors reserve the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with these guidelines.
- Keep reviews concise and easy to understand.
- Write like you are telling a friend about your experience with the product.
- Give specific and helpful details. For example: Was the product as expected, was it easy to use, what was the build quality like?
- Try and give a fair rating. not just 5 stars if you love it and 1 star if you hate it.
- Take a moment to read your review before submitting it to avoid embarrassing typos or grammatical errors.
- Submit simple reviews such as "Great!", "wonderful", or "bad" with no further explanation.
- Use profanity, sexual language or language that can be construed as hateful.
- Include HTML or web links. Reviews are meant to be text only.
- Make false statements
- Include any of your own personal details.
- Ratings should be fair and give a good indication of overall quality and usefulness. There's nothing wrong with giving a product a perfect or horrible review, just please indicate why you are doing so. The stars mean nothing to others if you don't tell us why.
- 5 stars: Excellent. Not only does everything it claims, but it is significantly more useful than many other products. This product is likely to be one you use often and you highly recommend it.
- 4 stars: Good. Useful and easy to use, though not necessarily special. This product is recommended but may be more suited for some people over others.
- 3 stars: Passable. May have some design issues and/or some missing features. Any problems it has are not drastic enough to recommend against, and some people may still find it useful. Recommended for those who need it and are willing to give it a try.
- 2 stars: Poor. The product is of low quality, usability, or just doesn't do what it says it should. You are recommending against this product, while noting that it might have some redeeming value for a few people.
- 1 star: Bad. The product either doesn't work correctly or is utterly useless. You can't think of any significant reason why someone should give it a try and are recommending that it be avoided completely.
This contract shall be subject to the laws of England and construed in all respects as an English contract.